Brain Aneurysm

Brain Aneurysm
Click on this picture for another good website

Labels

Friday, January 1, 2010

dural arteriovenous fistula

July 10, 2009,
My husband asked for some medication for sinus pressure around his eyes. When I handed him the medication he reached away from my hand position so I placed the medication in his hand. A short time later he walked right instead of left towards the bedroom. This confusion worried me, so I drove him to the hospital. On the way to the hospital he mentioned that the wheels of the cars were square. The car movement made him nauseous and I pulled over as he threw-up prior to getting to the ER. The CT showed a medium size bleed in his vision area caused by a arteriovenous fistula rupture. The following website was very helpful in understanding his condition. http://www.brain-aneurysm.com/davf.html

No comments:

Post a Comment